- 17. J. Prat-Camps, P. Maurer, G. Kirchmair, O. Romero-Isart
"Circumventing Magnetic Reciprocity: a Diode for Magnetic Fields"
- 16. R. Mach-Batlle, A. Parra, J. Prat-Camps, S. Laut, C. Navau, A. Sanchez
"Negative permeability in magnetostatics and its experimental demonstration"
Physical Review B 96, 094422 (2017).
- 15. P. Maurer, J. Prat-Camps, J. I. Cirac, T. W. Hänsch, O. Romero-Isart
"Ultrafocused Electromagnetic Field Pulses with a Hollow Cylindrical Waveguide"
Physical Review Letters 119, 043904 (2017).
-Highlighted in ScienceDaily, Phys.org, ORF, among others-
- 14. J. Prat-Camps, C. Teo, C. C. Rusconi, W. Wieczorek, O. Romero-Isart
"Ultrasensitive Inertial and Force Sensors with Diamagnetically Levitated Magnets"
Physical Review Applied 8, 034002 (2017).
- 13. C. Navau, R. Mach-Batlle, A. Parra, J. Prat-Camps, S. Laut , N. Del-Valle and A. Sanchez
“Enhancing the sensitivity of magnetic sensors by 3D metamaterial shells”
Scientific Reports 7, 44762 (2017).
- 12. H. Pino, J. Prat-Camps, K. Sinha, B. P. Venkatesh and O. Romero-Isart,
"On-chip quantum interference of a superconducting microsphere"
Quantum Science and Technology 3, 025001 (2018).
- 11. J. Prat-Camps, C. Navau and A. Sanchez,
" Quasistatic metamaterials: Magnetic coupling enhancement by effective space cancellation",
Advanced Materials 28, 4898 (2016).
-Highlighted in Materials Today, Phys.org, The Ingenieur, Space Dialy, among others-
- 10. J. Prat-Camps, C. Navau, A. Sanchez, and D.-X. Chen
"Demagnetization factors for a hollow sphere"
IEEE Magnetics Letters 7, 1300104 (2015).
- 9. J. Prat-Camps, C. Navau and A. Sanchez,
"A Magnetic Wormhole",
Scientific Reports 5, 12488 (2015).
-Highlighted in Scientific American, New Scientist, PhysicsWorld, Smithsonian, Phys.org, IFLscience, Wissenschaft Aktuell, Daily Mail and in other media. Chosen as one of the news of the week in Scientific American, Phys.org, IFLscience among others-
- 8. J. Prat-Camps, C. Navau and A. Sanchez,
"Experimental realization of magnetic energy concentration and transmission at a distance by metamaterials",
Applied Physics Letters 105, 234101 (2014).
- 7. C. Navau, J. Prat-Camps, O.Romero-Isart, J.I. Cirac and A. Sanchez,
"Long-Distance Transfer and Routing of Static Magnetic Fields",
Physical Review Letters 112, 253901 (2014).
-Highlighted as Editor Suggestion's and Viewpoint in Physics by American Physical Society, and also in Physics Today, PhysicsWorld, New Scientist, and Materials Today, among other media-
- 6. J. Prat-Camps, C. Navau and A. Sanchez,
"Superconductor-ferromagnetic metamaterials for magnetic cloaking and concentration",
Superconductor Science and Technology 26, 074001 (2013).
-Focus on Superconducting Metamaterials, included in the Highlights of 2013 of the journal-
- 5. J. Šouc, M. Solovyov, F. Gömöry, J. Prat-Camps, C. Navau and A. Sanchez,
"A quasistatic magnetic cloak",
New Journal of Physics 15, 053019 (2013).
- 4. C. Navau, J. Prat-Camps and A. Sanchez,
"Magnetic Energy Harvesting and Concentration at a Distance by Transformation Optics",
Physical Review Letters 109, 263903 (2012).
-Highlighted as a Focus in Physics and also in PhysicsWorld, Phys.org, and RSEF-
- 3. J. Prat-Camps, C. Navau, D.-X. Chen and A. Sanchez,
"Exact Analytical Demagnetizing Factors for Long Hollow Cylinders in Transverse Field",
IEEE Magnetics Letters 3, 5000104 (2012).
- 2. F. Gömöry, M. Solovyov, J. Šouc, C. Navau, J. Prat-Camps, and A. Sanchez,
"Experimental realization of a magnetic cloak",
Science 335, 1466 (2012).
-Highlighted in Nature News, PhysicsWorld and NBC News, among other media. This research was awarded with two prizes, see below -
- 1. A. Sanchez, C. Navau, J. Prat-Camps and D.-X. Chen,
"Antimagnets: controlling magnetic fields with superconductor-metamaterial hybrids",
New Journal of Physics 13, 093034 (2011).
-Distinguished as IOP Select and included by the editors in the Highlights of 2011 collection. Highlighted in BBC News, Science NOW and PhysicsWorld, among other media-
- 2. Carles Navau Ros, Àlvar Sánchez Moreno, Jordi Prat Camps,
"A magnetic device and a magnetic system to enhance wireless power transmission, and uses of the device"
Patent application EP14382268, (2014).
- 1. Carles Navau Ros, Àlvar Sánchez Moreno, Jordi Prat Camps,
"Device for concentrating or amplifying a magnetic flux, a method for concentrating or amplifying a magnetic flux, a magnetic operating apparatus, and use of a device for concentrating or
amplifying a magnetic flux"
Patent application EP12382304, (2012).
Awards and distinctions
- June 2016
Selected as the youngest member of the jury for "Rey Jaime I Prize in New Technologies" organized by the Rey Jaime I Prizes Foundation and held in Valencia (Spain). Among other distinguished members, the jury was formed by the Nobel laureates E. Fischer, J. Friedman, S. L. Glashow, A. Hershko and R. Roberts.
- January 2016
Featured in the 2016 Forbes "30 Under 30 Europe Science and Healthcare list", as one of the 30 most relevant scientists under 30 years in Europe by Forbes magazine.
- May 2013
Together with Alvaro Sanchez and Carles Navau, we got the second position in "Premio Vanguardia de la Ciencia" (granted by the national newspaper "La Vanguardia") at the best scientific discovery of 2012 in Spain for our research on magnetic cloaking.
- February 2013
Together with Alvaro Sanchez and Carles Navau, we received a special mention in the "Premis Ciutat de Barcelona 2012" (granted by the Barcelona City Council) for our research on magnetic invisibility cloaking.
- May 2012
Becas Formación del Profesorado Universitario (FPU), Ph.D. fellowship from the Ministerio de Educacion, (Spain).